Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life In The Fast Lane

What a week! I have been so busy the last few days, my sister got married on Friday and then we have all 7 of my nieces and nephews on Saturday. It was quite an adventure taking all 7 of kids to the zoo on Saturday but it was lots of fun! I'm looking forward to things slowing down soon, but realistically that's not going to happen, haha! I move back down for school in 2 weeks, which is crazy! I'm hoping to start selling at Rinky Dinks mid September! However it may have to wait until the beginning of October. 

I started making some new stuff that includes feather earrings! They seem to be pretty nice and I think people will like them a lot, hopefully!

We all got our nails done for the wedding.
 Above we have Alana and below we have the beautiful bride!
All the girls after getting our nails done.

 The day of the wedding I was put on babysitting duty while everyone decorated. It's crazy how much more hectic a wedding can be when you have 7 kids that are there "helping" get ready for the wedding haha!

We went for a fun little walk together!
The lakes and playground at Twin Lakes Park made for a great time with the kiddos.



It also gave me lots of picture opportunities!
Lani on the playground.
    
Don't they look happy, haha.
Ashley curling Lanis hair
After a while we all had to go get ready though, play time can't last forever!

My two oldest nieces and I. They were so beautiful. =]

Getting all beautified =] She sure did make for a beautiful Bride!

I love this picture of Bug haha =] He is so handsome.
Getting his tux on =] He looks adorable!

Their first dance =] 

This kids at the zoo =]
Aquarium 



 Now for the new jewelry! As I said I've started some feather earrings =] I hope you like them!


Lani wanted to be my earring model haha =]
Just some of them, I really like them personally haha =]

No comments:

Post a Comment