Sunday, August 5, 2012

Do Not Fear

"De manera que podemos decir confiadamente:
El Senor es me ayudador; no temere
Lo que me pueda hacer el hombre."

"So we can confidently say:
The Lord is my helper, I will no fear;
what can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13: 6

I came across this verse today during my daily chapter reading, I read Hebrews 13 because it is where my Uncle Ben had taught his lesson from this morning at church. I really just love the message of this verse. No matter what people of this world do we have the ability to overcome it through God. We have no reasons to worry about anything and that really should be a comfort to us. I wish I could somehow constantly remember this verse because I so often worry about things when what I really need to do is confidently rely on God as this verse states. I have an awesome God who created this world and gave His son so that I could one day be with Him in heaven.

Hopefully you can always remember that God is your helper and that with Him we have absolutely NOTHING to fear!  


Picture Time!

Today we celebrated my niece's 5th and my nephews 1st birthdays =]
Micky Mouse Car

The 1st birthday SMASH Cake! =]
I think he liked it =]

Lani was a little excited for her cake, she went for a lick before we cut it!
Cake face!

Kenny with the gift I got him =]

Lani opening up her craft stuff!


Super sleepy after that great party =]

Just a few new pair's I've made =]
A very nice model for my headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment