Wednesday, June 19, 2013

15 More Days!

Okay, so I know it has been quite a while since my last post but I promise I do have good reason for that! School was extremely busy with all of my student teaching and graduating! Which I am officially graduated and have my teaching certificate! I also am crazy busy looking for a teaching job for the fall, so please pray without ceasing that I can find something!

I also am very busy everyday watching my two bundles of joy (my nephews), who are quite a handful, even with help!

My trip is quickly approaching and I just want everyone to know that I am beyond grateful for everyone who   bought jewelry and donated to my trip.  I leave for my trip in 15 days! Please keep a look out at this blog for my posts. I will do my best to write and post pictures each night. However, with the wifi down there its very possible that will not happen! I will be updating as much as I can and I look forward to being able to share my trip with each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment