Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Greatest Design

Have you ever stopped and looked around the amazing world that we live in? I mean seriously! God is one amazing artist! He somehow thought up every single person that has ever walked this earth, all the plants, trees, animals, EVERYTHING! I mean we have had some pretty great artist throughout time but I don't believe any of them could ever top God's art (After all the things they paint God created ha!) So I guess I'm just reminding ya'll to take a look around and remember that God created this world and all its beauty! We are so very blessed to live in this world, I can't imagine what heaven will look like!!

As for my lovely day today, it was pretty great! I was able to spend some much needed time with my beautiful best friend Steph at her house. We always have such a good time together, haha! We may seem rather strange to some though, we hug pretty much everytime we see each other, even if it was just 2 seconds earlier. I've always wanted a friend like her and God has so graciously put her in my life! I couldn't ask for a better friend! Any way after it was work at the DQ for us! Now time for some pics and then I will send you all on your way to other things! 
 
Wild Animal Earrings!! =] I really love them!
Flip Flops, Sunglasses, Peace Signs, Flowers 

 It is Summer Time <3

A closer view of the flip flop earrings =]
Some others I made today while Steph took her test =]

Best Friends, Ice Cofee, and a Movie! What could be better??
Check out that headband! I made it =]





If you want to contact me for anything regarding the jewelry please send me an email! randilgrossman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment