Saturday, June 15, 2019

24 Hours Later, But We All Made It!

   

     Checking in at the Latrobe Airport was so much simpler then flying out of anywhere else! Pray with me everyday that Spirit starts to take flights to Honduras, Haha. I got up around 5am EST, 3AM C.A. time and headed off. First flight was at 7am to Orlando and then I flew on to Costa Rica, landing around 2pm their time.

           Christian was there to pick me up and we went and got food and then back to his house where I was able to spend time with his family before picking the rest of the crew up that evening.
          The first group landed around 7:30 and then the final arrivals got in around 11:30. Once everyone was here we headed off to Dennys for a late night dinner because many had not eaten. We left there around 1 or 1:30am and then drove to Camp Jenni Sue.     



          Thankfully we were able to sleep in today until about 9:30 so I feel about 100 times better now that I have slept. Can't wait to share this adventure with you all! I'll get more pictures for the next post. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment