Friday, June 28, 2019

Birthdays, Pictures, and No Worries!

We are having an amazing day here in Honduras and I actually got some pictures to upload! So I have some from the other day that wouldn't post as well as pictures from the last couple days!


My friend JuanPier from the hospital Wednesday! 

If you have never heard J-lo read you a bible story in Spanish and English while riding down the mountain....well you havnt really lived.


Yesterday I we had 4 teams. 2 teams went out and built in the La Tigea rainforest, another team went to the dump and did food distribution, and the last team went to the hospital and did a Gatorade blitz!

I was in Trickys house build. We had a beautiful sight and surprisingly for the area we did not have a long walk to it!

Getting it square.

Putting in the posts...my hole was all clay! Always fun!

Cesar cutting some posts.

Hannah nailing the roof in!



Ramone and Norma, the house owners and Mark and Mary who worked with us. This was a very special house built in honor of Diane Adam's father who had done work in Honduras for years. He worked here up until he was 89 years old and sadly passed away st the age of 98. Thanks to all who made this house possible!

Finished!

Sometimes you get finished early (2pm) and then they give you another job! So we moved all this wood and another stack like it to the build sights for Fridays builds. 


Thursday night we had a big celebration because we have 3 birthdays on our trip! Ellie turned 17 Thursday. Jenny turned the big 50 Thursday! And Konnor turned 6 on Friday! Thursday evening we had a little celebration with cake and ice cream!

If you know Konnor you know he loves his animals!


That is some good cake!


Friday we all stayed up on the top of the mountain. We had 2 house builds, broke down food for distribution, sorted meds, and had a VBS out in El Pirequel. I was on the VBS crew. We did the Zacchaeus puppet show from Costa Rica and a little skit! We had about 50 kids total. 

After VBS we hung out and played until it was time to make our way back to Villa Gracia. 

Vbs Crew!



Sweet group I played with and got to know at VBS. 
Carla, Nanci, Balaria, Estephanie, Enrique, Sophia, Jenni, Angela, Gabby, Marstella, Anna, Joslyn, Darlene, Jazmine


This is older but ine night we went out to eat and I couldn't remember I'd I posted it so here Trick and I are!

My and a little girl named Marlene from the hospital Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment