Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bright As Lightning

"When the thunder roars, when the lightning strikes, I won't be afraid but quickly run indoors. It's God's plan you see not to frighten me, but the plants and trees need water just like me."

This is a quote that I believe my Aunt Jill had made up at one time and someone it got around and it was said to me when I was little during a storm. I thought of it tonight when a huge storm rolled in right as I was getting ready to leave for work. I always have found that storms show just how powerful our God is, I think that's part of when I love storms so much! One of my favorite things to do during a storm is get a cup of hot tea and sit on the porch, watching God's awesome power.

As for other parts of my day before the storm today. I have been super busy getting ready for my Birthday party tomorrow! Hopefully the weather is cleared up tomorrow since we are suppose to camp out! I put up a tent today all by myself, it made me feel quite accomplished! *Crossing my fingers tomorrow is beautiful!*

Putting up that tent all by myself! I have skills!

I got some new beads so I had to make some new stuff!

Storm!!

It was so windy and raining so hard this picture doesn't even do justice!

New shoes since I gave mine away in Honduras =]

No comments:

Post a Comment