Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Living The High Life

It's amazing how blessed I am! God has given me so many things: a great summer job, wonderful friends, food always in my belly, the ability to get a Christian education, a wonderful family, etc. I wish I could remember to thank Him more often for all the things He does for me everyday! So many people do not have some of these wonderful things God has given me! I mean granted at times funds may run tight or we may have some family issues but the important thing is that God somehow always manages to find a way to help us out in times of need! He has never left my side no matter how many times I have pushed Him away and I think that is the most wonderful blessing of all! I guess my little tid-bit of advice for today is to never forget all the blessings you have in your life and remember no matter how bad it may seem God can help you get out of any hard time!

Loving Life! Before going out with a great friend for lunch!
Loving Life! Prior to going out to lunch with an amazing friend!! =]

I'm debating buying this as a banner to put up when I go sell at flea markets. What do ya'll think??

Attempt at a ring, like?

Some new stuff =]

That's all for now folks! 

Thanks For Stopping By!!

2 comments: