Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let's Get This Started!

Well here we go, I am not real sure where this thing is going to go but we'll give it a try! This blog is going to be a place to update everyone on my Mission Trip funds and also just a photo blog of my everyday life.

I have been traveling to Honduras since 2004 for summer mission trips. This past year I was talking to a good friend of mine, Pattie and she suggested I start up jewelry selling to raise money for my trip. Hopefully this will help me to more easily get the money I need to go on my trip. I will be making earrings($5), bracelets($10), and necklaces($10-15).

Spanish/English Parallel Bible - I am hoping to learn Spanish for next years trip!
  

Some of the earrings that I have made and am selling.

Beads!

Bracelets I have made to sell!

Honduras coin necklace!

Spanish Bible!

Jose and Franklin ( I met Franklin when he was 5 years old, he is now 11)


Some boys on a house build I was on.


I love this picture of me with some of the kids. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment