Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Off To The Flea Market!

This is very exciting to me! I have found a place to sell my jewelry when I get back to school! It is a Flea Market called Rinky Dinks in Marietta Ohio! I'm really hoping that it becomes a regular place for me to be at each weekend! I have officially broke even with this investment now so if nothing else I have lost nothing! I am overwhelmed by the current support my friends and family have given me! It makes me so happy every time I see people wearing the jewelry I made! I hope it continues to grow!
Live, Laugh, Love!

My first non-coin necklace!! I love it, hopefully you do too!

I love my kitty! Her name is Abby. =]

Black and Yellow!
Here We Go Steelers!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Bucs!

Some of my newer earrings!

This if my pair of the day! I just love these earrings so I wanted to spotlight them!

My hobby had grown to 2 boxes or organized mess! =]

On another note I am officially a year older! (Woot woot) My birthday was Monday and although I didn't do much I am having a birthday party with friends on Friday! I plan on showing my jewelry off to some friends there as well ;) Since I'm doing this blog I thought I'd make some goals for myself this year and see if I accomplish any of them:

  1. Graduate College
  2. Find A Job 
  3. Build My Jewelry "Business" 
  4. Learn Spanish
  5. Grow Closer to God
  6. Continue to Have A Love For Life
Yep I think that looks life a good list! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment