Thursday, July 10, 2014

Flying By

I can not believe that today is our last day. This trip has flew by so quickly, I am no where near ready to be leaving. Yesterday we had the all girls build, a food distrabution team, and my group went to Mololoah. We had a few people work in the feeding center, a few landscsping, and about four of us were in the daycare.

We had a great time at the daycare helping Wendy take care of the kiddos. I will simply let the pictures talk for my day today because we have to be moving quickly today.

After we finished at the daycare we convinced Nolran, our amazing bus driver to take us to McDonalds. That burger and fries was beyond good after not so long of not having it! Then we came back and went to the puter store. Some of the boys thougt puter was meant for computer, which was funny when they arrived at a store full of mirrors, trays, etc.


Practice for a show they are doing for Tylers church when they come down to work.

 
  Coloring

 
 After finding these little shark water guns we had a blast! We had times that the kids chaced us with them
and times where we were chasing the kids.

 
 A wonderful lunch of rice and beans!

 
 Kat and I washing the dishes

 
 I had so much fun with these kiddos!
We had a tickeling war, I am pretty sure 
I lost because at one point I had about 8 or 9 kids on top of me!

 
 Tyler moved to Honduras in October of last year. 
He does an amazing job working in Mololoah. 
If you would like more information about his work or would like to sponsor him let me know!

 
 My friend Ashely

 
 This little boy use to have things on his legs because he wad going to be severly bolegged.
Now you would never know! 
He is gets into all sorts of trouble now!

 
 Wendy painted many of our nails at the end of the day.
It is amazing that we go to serve but they always want to serve us!

No comments:

Post a Comment